See schedule page for class times
Welcome home! We are excited to have you back in the studio. Please read the following information in respect to social distancing and signing up for class.
While we will be limiting class sizes and staggering class times, the lobby, hallways, and locker rooms at True You are not conducive to social distancing so please enter and exit at your own discretion. Our Governor has mandated the use of face coverings as of last week, so please make yourself aware of the guidelines. Please no cell phones or personal belongings in the yoga rooms at any time and please no masks while practicing.
If you have any symptoms or if you have had contact with someone who has been sick in the past 14 days, we ask that you wait to come to the studio. If you would like to have your temperature taken before class, we have a no-contact thermometer available.
We trust that you will manage yourself with consideration to others in and out of the yoga room.
Here are our plans with respect to studio cleanliness:
- Our cleaning and juice bar staff will be trained on how to keep the studio and high-touch surfaces, especially door handles, as clean as possible.
- We will keep fresh sanitizer wipes in the bathroom stalls for you to wipe down the toilet handle and door handle upon entry or exit.
- The ice machine and water cooler are not available for use at this time.
- You have the option to use our hand weights, bring your own, or not use any weights. If you use our weights, we ask you to handle them from the beginning to the end of class and clean them thoroughly at the cleaning station after class.
- We are very proud to have a whole house fan in both rooms to quickly move and circulate fresh, outside air into the rooms after each class.
- We will have at least 25 minutes between classes to allow for cleaning and to avoid crowding in the hallways.
- We will be cleaning the floors after each class and will ask students to stay in the hall or lobby until the room has been cleaned and aired out.
- There will be a teacher or cleaner to help moderate mat set-up, as well as entry and exit into the room if you need such support.
Signing up for class
Class sizes will be limited to 18 participants for the big room and 8 for the small room. We will require everyone to complete a new waiver form before taking a class as we realize you will be attending at your own discretion. You can save yourself some time by printing it out at home, signing it, and bringing it with you to your first time back.